Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Is Blooming

I think spring is finally here.  We have lots of flowers blooming in the yard.
The sun is shinning and I have a nice tan on my face and legs!
We spent the day spreading a truck load of mulch in one of our many flower beds. 
It so nice to finally feel the warm sun on my face.
I hope you are enjoying spring as much as we are.
blooms from our Bradford Pear tree...unfortunately no fruit


Forsythia

Daffodils
Art work on my flower pots by our
grandchildren grace an old ladder on the
deck.

I made it through the winter
I love having my feet free in a pair of sandals
having a tan line
yeah...my legs are finally showing
I don't like the age spots, but there's nothing
I can do about that!


A beautiful ending to a beautiful day.
I hope your day was as great as mine.




4 comments:

  1. Love the blooms.
    Love the pots on the ladder (we need to fake one for Aubrey!)
    Love the sunset...and love the new background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There -
    It was so nice to see all the fun with Cindy, Dave and the girls. Looks like everyone had a great time! Love the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy have a blog now???
    Sign me up...I bet that would be a funny one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete