Friday, June 11, 2010

Alone Time

Tonight I actually had some quiet alone time.  Greg went to a bicycle club meeting and I choose to stay home and relax.  We seem to be busier than ever since retiring.  Always running here there and every where.  We never seem to want for anything to do.  I am thankful that our retirement days are full of fun things to do, but...
 tonight I needed to chill.
I walked the girls to check out the creek
water flowing quickly...rushing over rocks
kind of symbolizes my life...
the water is very clear and rocks are quite visible
noted the wildflowers growing along side the road
listened to the birds
listened to the crickets
heard the frogs croaking at the water's edge
feasted on some wild black berries...yum
{a reminder that I need to go out in the woods and pick some}
I loved my quiet time!

No comments:

Post a Comment