Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Love Wednesday Evenings!!

Wednesday evening is my favorite night of the week.  I'm sure you're wondering why.  It's a night I don't have to COOK!!!  We eat dinner at church then go to Bible study.  I'm thankful for those nights that I don't have to worry about what I'm having for dinner.  I'd like to share a poem that our pastor shared with us.

A Bend In The Road
Sometimes we come to life's crossroads
And we view what we think is the end.
But God has a much wider vision
And he knows that it's only a bend---
The road will go on and get smoother
And after we've stopped for a rest,
The path that lies hidden beyond us
Is often the path that is best.
So rest and relax and grow stronger,
Let go and let God share your load
And have faith in a brighter tomorrow.
You've just come to a bend in the road.

1 comment:

  1. Love that poem...I may "borrow" it!
    Every night is Wednesday night for me...thank goodness for a hubby who loves to cook!!:)

    ReplyDelete