Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two Lane Highway

We took the four lane highway to the doctors office today...naturally we were running five minutes late.  On the return I decided to take the slower more scenic two lane highway home.  This road used to be the only road up to our area.  It was nice to slow down on the twisting road and to take in the scenery...goats, cows and horses were standing lazily in the fields.  We passed a mailbox that was actually a huge fish.  I said...that's something I'm sure Dave would like to have for a mailbox, but no way will Cindy allow that!!  There was a dog lying beside the road...I'm sure he was waiting for a cyclist to go by so he could chase him.  It was a nice trip back...we should all slow down more and take the two lane highway once in a while.  You'll be surprised at what you'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I will look for a two lane farm road tomorrow!
    Hopefully it won't be covered in snow!!!

    ReplyDelete